Welcome to EFM Heating
- PK Boilers - The PK boilers are the flagships of the EFM product line. True three pass design yields high efficiency that is easy to maintain. The PK has easy access to all passages that result in quick tune-ups to keep the boiler at peak performance levels. VIEW
- K Boilers - Higher firing rates for larger heating applications. Larger water volume to accommodate homes with large radiant heat loads. VIEW
- VT Boilers - If you are looking for a lower cost, but you still want high efficiency and easy care features, the VT line of vertical tube boilers is what you want. The VT1000 and VT700 are ultra compact with a unique slice out chamber. VIEW
- VT 2000 Boilers - For the ultimate in economy and features, the EFM VT 2000 series fits the requirements. The VT 2000 comes in firing ranges 1 gallon per hour up to 2 gallons per hour so it can handle just about any residential heating application. The low cost and full features make it ideal for standard installations where space is not an issue. VIEW
- eb4 Electric Boilers - The EFM eb4 is the Electric Boiler that makes installation easy. Perfect for any heating application where a chimney is not available, for supplemental heat or where other fuels are not practical. VIEW
- Furnaces - This is the premium furnace from EFM. Every aspect of the design and construction reflect it’s nickname, “the oil man’s furnace.” Serviceability, ease of installation and quality are words that describe the EFM Furnace. VIEW
- Regal Furnaces - The Regal is an economical way to get a high quality furnace with excellent features. VIEW
- ERGOMAX Heat Exchangers - The unique ERGOMAX design sends domestic hot water through many feet of copper coils while the boiler water is on the shell side of the heat exchanger. VIEW
- Coal Stoker Boiler - The DF 520 design is the result of 75 years of design development. The DF520 is what most experts agree is the best coal stoker boiler in the world. VIEW
PK Ultra Boilers
The e·f·m PK Ultra High Efficiency is now available "Knocked Down." If you have an installation site that is tight, the PK Ultra can be provided in four pieces then re-assembled on site.
The PK Ultra is still available as an assembled unit and comes with a Beckett, Riello, or Carlin oil burner. The gas version comes with a Carlin gas burner.